Main points to consider with the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Unsecured Personal Loan
The Great Southern Bank Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan allows you to borrow up to $ 50,000. The interest rate is set at 9.39% pa, while the comparison rate is 9.64% pa. There are no monthly fees with this loan product.
If you are looking for a personal loan for a new car, the Great Southern Bank offers a fixed rate auto loan. The auto loan interest rate is 6.79% pa. The repayment schedule is also flexible, allowing you to repay the loan according to your budget.
Characteristics of Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Unsecured Personal Loan
This competitive personal loan can help you pay for large and expensive purchases. Features include the following:
- Competitive fixed rate. Your interest rate is set at 9.39% pa.
- Loan conditions. The duration of the loans varies between 1 year and 7 years.
- Flexible refunds. You can make your repayments based on your payroll schedule. You can also make as many additional repayments as you want, and there are no penalties or fees if you prepay the loan.
- Redraw. You can redraw any additional refunds you make. There is a minimum withdrawal amount of $ 200 for new in-branch draws.
- Amounts borrowed. The minimum is $ 5,000. You can borrow up to $ 50,000.
- Monthly fee. There are no ongoing monthly fees with this loan.
How to apply for Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Unsecured Personal Loan
You can apply for this personal loan online. Click on “Go to site” to start your application. You will need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian citizen
- Have a regular income
- Not be bankrupt or insolvent
- Have no defaults on your credit report in the past five years
Having the following documents on hand can make the application process easier:
- Personal informations. This includes your name, date of birth and current address. You may also need to provide an email address so that a representative can contact you.
- Returned. You will need to provide proof of income. This includes the income as well as the details and contact details of your current job.
- Identification. This could be your driver’s license, passport, or health insurance card.
- Liabilities. You will need to provide a list of all of your current debts, including other loans and credit card debts.
- Assets. You will also need to provide details about your assets, including property, vehicles, and savings accounts.
This personal loan can help you cover the cost of any major expense. When you compare loans, keep an eye out for interest rates and fees if they are included. He can help you find the right loan for your needs.